16 May 2005

Cry havoc! And let loose from their nylon restraining devices the moderately-sized canines of annoyance

Guess what?

The offshore revenue issue is back with a vengeance.

When this site started I could count on a big spike in hits - people visiting the site - whenever there was something controversial on a given day or if people were really hungry for some background detail.

As I started posting at the Fair Deal site and some other bloggers started linking to me, I could see more people paying a visit.

Well, they're back.

Normally weekend hits drop by more than 40% whether I post or not.

Yesterday - Day Two of the renewed Fair Deal campaign brought me more hits on Sunday than I got on Friday, normally a busy day. My hit counter looks like a saw.

Oh well.

Once more into the breech dear friends.